February|Dante Network Fortnightly Report 02.14–02.28, 2022
- (On-going) Research on privacy-order transaction technology and the preliminary solutions have been done.
- (On-going) Launch the technical research on commitment verification.
- (On-going) Launch the research on Security Quality of Service of the multi-chain collaboration.
- (Accomplished) Develop decentralised cross-chain contract cluster.
- (On-going) Design the standardised cross-chain service collaboration protocol, including the iterative upgrade of cross-chain invocation contract, also the multi-chain service presentation protocol.
- (On-going) Design the algorithm of cross-chain node selection challenge mechanism on the algorithm design of secondary verification,
- (On-going) Design of the cross-chain contract-invocation permission verification mechanism.
- （On-going）Develop the cross-chain contracts, including cross-chain data verification contract, cross-chain node selection contract, simulation development of cross-chain node selection algorithm (done), simulation development of faulty and challenge mechanism algorithm (Done), as well as cross-chain contract-access permission verification mechanism.
- (On-going) Launch the iterative development and upgrade of cross-chain contract invocation protocol.
- (On-going) Engineering realisation of verifiable storage based on Rust language. The off-chain circuit part has been done, and the VDE algorithm development is on the way.
- (On-going) Access to more ecosystems. Currently, we have access to public chain test nets, including ETH, NEAR, PlatON and Avalanche. The existing virtual machine technology system includes:
a) EVM: ETH, PlatON, AVAX
b) WASM: NEAR, PlatON
- (Accomplished) Build the client of the Dante Network storage service market. The front-end development of the transaction part has been done, so has the client of the storage market part. (Note: this client will be upgraded to the platform that could serve multi-chain resource market instead of limited with storage service.)
- (On-going) Launch the iterative testing and upgrade of cross-chain contract invocation.
- (On-going) PlatON Hackathon Plus. More details via: https://github.com/AlayaNetwork/Developer-Events/issues/9
- (On-going) Join in NEAR MetaBuild Hackathon.
a) (Accomplished) Carry on the development of contract, node, test case and Demo related to the project. Details about Hackathon Project: https://youtu.be/YhPwb8_s9xY