November | Dante Network Fortnightly Report 11.01–11.15, 2022
Project Construction： Protocol Stack Development
Service presentation layer
- (Completed) The basic protocol development of Sui technology stack, the development of user defined data structure.
- (On-going) The transmitting/receiving protocol development of Sui technology stack.
- (Completed) The development of Omniverse Token compatible protocol with the current ERC20 transaction and withdrawal mechanism.
- (On-going) The compatible protocol development between Omniverse Token and current ERC20 & ERC721.
Security Quality of Service (SQoS)
- (Competed) The basic SQoS system full function development and testing of Polkadot ink technology stack.
- (Competed) The SQoS item Heterogeneous Error Rollback mechanism development and testing of Flow technology stack.
- (On-going) The SQoS Hidden Reveal, Optimistic mechanism developing, upgrading and optimizing of Flow technology stack.
- (On-going) Flow technology stack core SQoS: Heterogeneous Error Rollback, hidden reveal, the function development of optimistic off-chain nodes.
Consensus verification layer
- (Completed) The first round system testing problem regression and algorithm optimization.
- (On-going) Development of Omniverse consensus algorithm.
Application tool development of the Protocol Stack
- Omniverse Application Protocol:
(Completed) The withdrawal and transaction compatible tools development between Omniverse and the current ERC20 protocol.
- (Continue ongoing) Testing Network V0.2.0. (Basic consensus, Omni Smart Contract/Resource )
- (Ongoing) The designation of a particular SQoS item for Omniverse compatibility.
On 18th Nov. 2022, CEO&Founder-Jason will join the roadshow held by AWS and Odaily.
Join Dante Community