November | Dante Network Fortnightly Report 11.16–11.30, 2022
Project Construction： Protocol Stack Development
Service presentation layer
- (Completed) The transmitting/receiving protocol development of Sui technology stack.
- (Completed) The compatible protocol development between Omniverse Token and current ERC20 & ERC721.
- (Completed) The development and testing of solidity technology stack Omniverse Fungible Token. Completed the testnet deployment of BNB Chain, Moonbeam and other EVM public chains.
Security Quality of Service (SQoS)
- (Completed) The SQoS Hidden Reveal, Optimistic mechanism developing, upgrading and optimizing of Flow technology stack.
- (Completed) SQoS corresponding SDK development and testing of Flow technology stack.
- (On-going) Flow technology stack core SQoS: the off-chain nodes function development of Heterogeneous Error Rollback, hidden reveal, optimistic.
Consensus verification layer
- (Completed) Development of Omniverse consensus algorithm.
Application tool development of the Protocol Stack
- Omniverse Application Protocol:
Omniverse Fungible Token beyond all public chains: https://github.com/dantenetwork/Demo-Show/blob/main/README.md#omniverse-token-worked-on-bnb-moonbeam-and-platon
- (Continue ongoing) Testing Network V0.2.0. (Basic consensus, Omni Smart Contract/Resource )
- (Completed) The designation of a particular SQoS item for Omniverse compatibility.
- (On-going) A Multi-Layer Gaming Model based on advanced SQoS mechanisms for credible interactions between two isolated crypto consensus spaces.
Join Dante Community